We provide one-on-one virtual tutoring.
This program provide strategy-focused tutoring sessions targeting
skill development in literacy and numeracy personalized to the
individual students needs, indirectly fostering
confidence and self-esteem.
“Helping students succeed is LEARNstyle’s passion.”
– Lynn Armstrong
How Virtual Tutoring can support your child
- One-on-one, hands-on virtual tutoring sessions with a personal LEARNstyle coach
- Coaches work with students to meet them where they are in their learning journey
- Coaches work to build a positive bond to encourage independence and improve self-esteem
- Coaches focus on each student’s specific learning challenges
- Access to our video learning strategy tool; Cloud Gear Learning
What Virtual Tutoring
Your child gets to work, one-on-one, with a personal coach for a 60 minute session.
Coaches use familiar online video communications software, along with screen-sharing technology, to work closely with your child.
of students feel more confident after coaching.
Our Virtual Coaching experts
Through one-to-one support with our expert technology coaches, students learn how to use the latest in assistive technology to supplement their learning.
Our coaches use a T.R.U.S.T.-based model to ensure students gain greater confidence and independence in their education.
- Empowering the lives of over 125,000 students in schools across Ontario
- A variety of backgrounds including teachers, educational assistants, and early childhood educators
- Can support students with a large number of languages including; Farsi, Mandarin, Spanish, Hindi, French, Thai and basic ASL
- Help students learn to use the latest in assistive technology to supplement their learning
- Use a T.R.U.S.T.-based model to ensure students gain greater confidence and independence in their education