Supporting Tier 3 reading interventions for students in grades K-12
through sequenced and carefully planned lessons
that provide students with structure and practice to
become skilled, fluent readers.
“Literacy is an equity issue. Learning to read is a human right. LEARNstyle supports this thinking for all learners.”
– Barbara Williams
Director, Reading Intervention
How Reading Intervention supports the learner
- One-on-one instruction with individualized lessons based on student’s strengths and interests
- Establishing rapport with students to motivate and support belief systems
- All skills taught until mastery, but at the student’s pace
- Focus on Phonics, Fluency, Decoding and Comprehension
- Data driven results through daily assessment and monitoring
Our Reading Intervention Coaches are highly trained and skilled with various backgrounds including Special Education teachers, Social Work, ECE, ESL and ABA backgrounds. LEARNstyle takes pride that the diversity among our coaching teams reflects the diversity of lived experiences among our students.
Looking for more information about Virtual Reading
Intervention? You’ve come to the right place! Contact us
to find out more.