Fathi Abdulkadir

Technology Coach

About me.

I’m excited to work with students and make a difference in their lives. Seeing a student’s dedication and determination in navigating through their learning is wonderfully rewarding. LEARNSTYLE to me is a great opportunity to make accessible learning something to look forward to for all students. It’s amazing witnessing someone’s willingness to learn. So I thrive to support and encourage students to learn at their own pace by providing them with the tools they need.

My Hero

My Parents. They are immigrants who did not have much when they arrived in this country. I respect and look up to them as the most hardworking people. I aim to make them proud of the woman I am, and show them that all the hard work they put into raising their children was not in vain. I see them and their hard work and I appreciate it all. I love them!!

My Passion

I’m passionate about reading! I love the process of looking for new books to read and diving into different scenes and the lives of different characters. Reading is a great way for me to relax. Chances are 90% of the time you will find me reading a book. I don’t have a set genre of book, but ever since high school reading was a way to escape and enjoy moments of relaxation. It also aids in my creativity with giving me blueprints on what I would find enjoyable in my own day to day life. Some of my most enjoyable memories stem from when I’ve taken moments to relax and read. 

When I was little

Email

fathi.a@learnstyle.com

Favourite Food

Ahh! This is impossible. I love food, it’s the best ever! I could never chose just one thing ALL food is my favourite!

Favourite Shows

I can say 90% of my life is reading the other 10% is watching shows haha. Work and fun are somewhere in there too. I love mysteries and shows that require solving like Sherlock Holmes. I can’t remember how many times I’ve rewatched it. I also enjoy the occasional high school angst drama. And I can not forget the honourable mention of anime!! All genres are a must watch from the animation to the storyline, they are amazing.

Growing Up

Growing up I had an amazing childhood! With great supportive parents who enjoyed the occasional family outing. As well as having siblings, there was never a dull moment.

My Cat 

I mean my favourite animal ever is my cat. He is the cutest!!! He ‘s not always the nicest but I mean if someone is always chasing to try and pet you, you’d run around too. But how can I resist? He’s just the sweetest, most gorgeous cat out there. I love him! My cat ROCKS

More about me.

I am the captain of shopping when you’re bored. This is definitely not something I would advocate. But I mean just waiting for the occasional package to arrive is an amazing feeling. This is definitely a big part of what I do in my spare time, but believe me when I say most of it is window shopping.

“We don’t grow where we are comfortable.”

Changemakers

DJ Cunningham

DJ Cunningham

Chief Executive Officer

Rick Cunningham

Rick Cunningham

Chief Learning Officer

David Mahon

David Mahon

Vice President

Lori Bingham headshot

Lori Bingham

Associate Regional Coaching Manager

Verna Chan headshot

Verna Chan

Low Incidence Manager

Larry

Larry Hope

Industry Consultant and Advisor

Bryan Nesbitt headshot

Bryan Nesbitt

Director of Field Operations

Brenda Richardson

Brenda Richardson

Technical Project Manager

Erika Saldana Omedo headshot

Erika Saldana-Olmeda

Tutoring Manager

Randy Shand headshot

Randy Shand

Regional Coaching Manager

Susan Schmidt headshot

Susan Schmidt

Finance

Barbara Williams Headshot

Barbara Williams

Reading Intervention Lead

Erin Ing headshot

Erin Ing

Blind/Low Vision Manager

Vanessa Lee headshot

Vanessa Lee

Associate Regional Coaching Manager

Sandy McGee headshot

Sandy McGee

Regional Coaching Manager

John Tideman

John Tideman

Director, Strategic Growth

Tiffanie Thompson headshot

Tiffanie Thompson

Scheduling Manager

Grant Wilson

Grant Wilson

Vice President Technology

Diane Williamson

Diane Williamson

Technology Consultant

Sarah Zantout headshot

Sarah Zantout

Associate Regional Coaching Manager

Kelly Rudderham headshot

Kelly Rudderham

Regional Coaching Manager

Previous

Home

Next

Software
email icon

Please check your inbox and confirm your subscription to join THE COMMUNITY

email icon

Please check your inbox and confirm your subscription.

email icon

You have Successfully Subscribed!