PLEASE NOTE: Please read the full job description and apply according to the instructions below. A driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle with valid liability insurance is required.
Do you have a passion for helping students learn through the use of technology?
If so, in this role you will be responsible for:
Arranging, facilitating and conducting in-school training on assistive technology that will enable students with exceptionalities to learn better, complete school work, develop learning skills and build self-esteem.
Please apply through Indeed.ca
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Required Skill Sets:
– Ability to connect with people, specifically children, across a diverse range of skills and ages, with various exceptionalities.
– The capacity to independently perform instructional strategies and pedagogical practices.
– A commitment to ongoing professional development, both independently and through our intensive staff PD days and certification courses.
– Preferred education: degree or diploma in education, social work, psychology, rehabilitation or disability studies, communication disorders, assistive technology, recreation therapy, or other degrees/diploma programs with a similar skill set and knowledge base
– Experience with students with diverse needs and abilities
– Working knowledge of educational technology
– Valid drivers’ license (G or G2) and reliable access to a vehicle with valid liability insurance
– Competitive salary
– Professional development opportunities and training
– Corporate Recognition Awards
– Corporate and Regional Social Events
– Opportunity to work with new and emerging technologies
In your Cover Letter:
Please tell us about one student that has impacted you.